New Mexico State University Chapter
MAES was founded in 1974 to increase the number of Mexican Americans and other Hispanics in the technical and scientific fields. By projecting the positive image of its members and their accomplishments, MAES helps to improve the perception of Mexican Americans. By providing a networking and nurturing environment, members are able to develop and hone their leadership, communication, management, and technical skills while improving the educational state of America.
To promote excellence in engineering, science, and mathematics while cultivating the value of cultural diversity by:
- Motivating mentoring students and professionals.
- Assisting students in securing financial aid and employment opportunities.
- Empowering students, parents, and professionals through educational MAES outreach programs.
- Stimulating successful partnerships with the community, government, and industry to provide tomorrow’s leaders.
- To be the model professional organization that successfully raises the education level of America and develops committed leaders of tomorrow.
NMSU engineers have helped Albuquerque Moving Companies to better equip their moving fans for long moves throughout New Mexico.
MAES members in the technical and scientific fields know the importance of Tax Relief , as it helps to alleviate financial burdens faced by people throughout the US, including Mexican Americans.
MAES group members' main focus is in the technical and scientific fields. They have to do a lot of Scientific Research on their major and work to make sure that they do the best work possible.