The 2015 Graduate Research and Arts Symposium will be held on Wednesday March 18th.
There is no registration fee to present at or attend this symposium.
Judging criteria and a schedule of events are now available.
The 2015 GRAS program is now available.
Posters may be set up in the Aggie Lounge as early as 10:30am and must be removed by 1:30pm.
There will be a few noteworthy changes to GRAS this year:
- GRAS will be a one day event
- There will be a limited number of oral presentations
- All posters will be presented & judged between 11:00 - 1:00
- You do not need to be present for your poster to be judged
- Prizes will be awarded to the best poster presentations in each category
- Lunch will be provided during the poster presentation block to all presenters
- Instead of an evening banquet, a short awards ceremony will be held at 5:00 following the conclusion of the symposium
The abstract submission deadline has passed.
Thank you to all who submitted an abstract.