The 2015 Graduate Research and Arts Symposium will be held on Wednesday March 18th.
There is no registration fee to present at or attend this symposium.
Judging criteria and a schedule of events will be announced in late February.
There will be a few noteworthy changes to GRAS this year:
- GRAS will be a one day event
- There will be a limited number of oral presentations
- All posters will be presented & judged between 11:00 - 1:00
- You do not need to be present for your poster to be judged
- Prizes will be awarded to the best poster presentations in each category
- Lunch will be provided during the poster presentation block to all presenters
- Instead of an evening banquet, a short awards ceremony will be held at 4:30 following the conclusion of the symposium
Complete the abstract submission form here
The abstract submission deadline for GRAS is Friday, February 27th at 11:59 pm
We need volunteers!
Sign up to volunteer or judge.
Previous GRAS abstracts and schedules can be viewed here.