SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENSION: 5PM (MST) Friday, February 8th, 2013
Please fill out all fields and select one option from the drop-down menus. When finished, click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form.|
If a required item is missing, your abstract will not be accepted. Proofread your abstract carefully prior to submission.
Revisions, corrections, or additions will not be allowed once this form is submitted.
- Presentations will be 20 minutes long, followed by an additional 5 minutes for questions. PCs (and only PCs) will be available for presentations.
- Projectors for PowerPoint presentations will be available. You do NOT need to request extra equipment if this is all you need.
- If you would like your presentation uploaded ahead of time, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 4.
- If you upload your talk the day of your presentation, it must be on a virus-free CD or USB Flash Drive.
- Posters should be a maximum of 42" x 42" (107 x 107 cm). Poster stands will be provided.
- Tables and extension cords are available upon request for exhibits. If you have any questions, e-mail the GRAS coordinators.
Italics, subscripts, and superscripts are not preserved when submitted through this form unless they are in the following forms:
If you would like the following text in your abstract:
If you have difficulties submitting this form, please contact us at email@example.com.
- GRAS Home -