The Nepalese Student Association (NeSA) is a chartered student organization at New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, which was established in 2006. The NeSA organizes various programs and celebrates Nepalese religious, cultural, and traditional festivals. There are more than 40 members including active (full time students) and associate members (faculty, staff, dependents, and Nepalese families living in Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX). Its members actively volunteer in different social, cultural, and institutional activities at NMSU and in local communities. The core purposes of the NeSA are to:
- Introduce, promote, and expose Nepalese culture to international communities
- Introduce Nepalese culture to US born and brought up Nepali children
- Assist new Nepalese students to adjust at NMSU
- Share and support educational, technological, scientific, health and socio-cultural activities with scholars, researchers, and students
- Actively participate and support various activities organized and sponsored by NMSU and local communities
If you need any information, help or inquiry about NMSU, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe welcome your comments and questions.